South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Notification
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2019 Exam Notification
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, has released notification for recruitment of the Probationary Clerks. Indian Nationals having their residence in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR, can apply for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR. The selection of Probationary Clerks will be done through a two-phase process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Number of vacancies for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2019 Exam
|Zone||Number of Vacancies|
This number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank/ future contingencies.
Probation Period for Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank
The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
Salary of Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank
Salary for Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank is as per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Probationary Clerks are also eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
The Pay Scale is as follows:
|Probationary Clerk||Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 - 3154|
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
How to fill or Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2019 Online Form: Step by Step Process
- All eligible candidates need to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southIndianbank.com.
- On the Bank’s website ‘www.southIndianbank.com’ click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Prior to submission of the online application use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature in the official notification.
- Click on the Preview Tab, Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment and then Submit the Application.
How to Pay Application Fees Online:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, login again using your Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
Application Fees for Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 150/-|
*Excluding GST and other charges
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Related Quick Links
- Merger of BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- Moody’s cuts India’s growth forecast to 5.6%
- Wholesale inflation eases to 0.16 per cent in October
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019
- Central Bank of India SO