South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Exam Notification
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2020 Exam Notification
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, will release the notification for recruitment of the Probationary Clerks. Indian Nationals having their residence in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR, can apply for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR. The selection of Probationary Clerks will be done through a two-phase process:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Number of vacancies for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2020 Exam
The number of vacancies cannnot be told now as the notification is not out yet. But the number of vacancies is expected to be in lines with 2019. A candidate should not wait for the notification and start his/her preparation to grab that one seat which is meant for him/her. Further details will be updated when notification will be out.
|Zone||Number of Vacancies|
Probation Period for Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank
The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
Salary of Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank
Salary for Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank is as per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry. Probationary Clerks are also eligible for Bank’s performance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
The Pay Scale is as follows:
|Probationary Clerk||Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 - 3154|
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
How to fill or Apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2020 Online Form: Step by Step Process
- All eligible candidates need to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southIndianbank.com.
- On the Bank’s website ‘www.southIndianbank.com’ click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Prior to submission of the online application use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature in the official notification.
- Click on the Preview Tab, Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment and then Submit the Application.
How to Pay Application Fees Online:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, login again using your Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful
Application Fees for Probationary Clerk at South Indian Bank
The application fee for South Indian Bank Clerk is expected to be same as in the previous year. Any change in the online application fee will be updated once the recruitment begins. The fee varies from one category to another, for which the details is mentioned below-
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST category||Rs. 150/-|
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Related Quick Links
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant 2020
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I) 2020
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL 2020
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant 2020
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- RRB Group D 2019-20 Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of India Credit Officer
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam 2020
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam 2018 Calendar In Hindi
- Railway Group D Recruitment Exam Pattern In Hindi
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant 2020
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Jaiib Exam
- J and K Bank PO 2020
- J and K Bank Clerk 2020
- PFRDA Grade A
- SBI CBO (Circle Based Officer) 2020
- Delhi Police Constable 2020
- National Housing Bank(NHB) 2020
- PNB SO (Specialist Officer) Exam 2020