South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2023
On February 01, 2023, the South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, released the South Indian Bank recruitment 2023 notification for Probationary Clerks. The South Indian Bank Clerk 2023 notification has all details regarding the online application procedure, vacancies and other important info.
All Indian Nationals who are eligible should apply for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks in South Indian Bank recruitment 2023 without any delay. Further details is given below.
SIB Clerk Vacancy 2023
The number of vacancies has not been disclosed yet in the South Indian Bank Clerk notification 2023. The number of vacancies will be divided between the general and reserved categories. Further, there will be some vacancies reserved for PwBD candidates. You should start your preparation without any delay. Further details on the South Indian Bank Clerk vacancies will be updated here as soon as the bank discloses some information on it.
How to Apply Online for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023?
Before applying for any examination you should know the complete application process. For South Indian Bank recruitment 2023 apply online, you can divide the process into a few simple steps as given below.
- Go to the official website of South Indian Bank: ‘www.southindianbank.com’ and click on the APPLY ONLINE option
- You will be redirected to the first page of the application form where you will be required to fill in all the basic details after clicking on “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter your name, dob, email id and contact info. A registration number and password will be generated
- Login again using those credentials and enter other details like educational qualifications, other qualifications, experience and other info as asked
- Upload your scanned passport-size photograph, handwritten declaration, left thumb impression and signature based on the specifications mentioned below
- The photograph should be passport size with dimensions 200*230 pixels. The file size should be 20 KB - 50 KB
- The Left Thumb Impression should be on white paper with black or blue ink with dimensions 240 * 240 pixels. The file size should be 20 KB - 50 KB
- The applicant's signature should be on white paper with black ink of dimension 140*60 pixels. The file size should be 10 KB - 20 KB
- Hand-written declaration in English on white paper with black or blue ink stating “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The dimensions of the handwritten declaration should be 800*400 pixels with file size ranging between 50 KB - 100 KB
- All the file types should be in jpg/jpeg format
- The signature should NOT be in capital letters
- After you are finished entering the details, the preview of your form will be shown, so that if you find any errors, you may edit and correct them. Once the application is submitted, you will not be able to edit it
- In the end, you will have to choose a preferable online payment method to submit the application fee for South Indian Bank Clerk. You can pay the fees through credit card/debit card / net banking or any other online mode
- Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the application
- Take a print of the application form and fee receipt for future use
SIB Clerk Application Fees
The South Indian Bank recruitment 2023 application form will be regarded incomplete if you do not pay the South Indian Bank Clerk exam 2023 fee. The fee varies from one category to another, for which the details are mentioned below. The South Indian Bank recruitment 2023 Clerk application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case. Bank Transaction charges for online payment of South Indian Bank recruitment application fees will have to be borne by the candidate.
SIB Clerk Admit Card 2023
The South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk 2023 recruitment exam will be conducted on March 18, 2023. Intimation for downloading the South Indian Bank Clerk recruitment 2023 call letter will be sent through email/SMS. You need to enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the South Indian Bank Clerk admit card. Bring this admit card along with a photo identity proof in original and xerox at the exam venue. Also, affix a passport-size photograph on the South Indian Bank Clerk 2023 admit card.
South Indian Bank Clerk - Free Mock Tests
- 160 Minutes
- 190 Questions