RRB Group D Syllabus
According to the new notice, the RRB Group D examination has been postponed again till further notice. But, all the aspirants who have applied for the exam need to stay motivated and focused if they want to succeed. Please note that the exam has been postponed and not cancelled. To start off with the preparation, it is very important to be fully aware of the Railways Recruitment Group D syllabus. The Group ‘D’ exam will consist of mainly four sections: General Awareness, Mathematics, General Science and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
Topics like Number System, Time and Distance, LCM, HCF, Percentages are included in the Mathematics section whereas topics like Coding-Decoding, Number Series, etc. are a part of General Intelligence and Reasoning.
For General Science, you need to have a sound knowledge of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Along with Static Awareness (History, Geography and Polity), you should also be aware of the current happenings in the world to score well in the General Awareness section. For complete details on the RRB Group D syllabus 2021, please refer to the table below:
|Mathematics||Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.|
|General Intelligence and reasoning||Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.|
|General Awareness||Current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance|
RRB Group D Syllabus Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
Frequently Asked Questions
- NPST Grade B Exam 2021 Descriptive English Retest: All Your Questions Answered
- PFRDA Recruitment 2021: Study Plan for 6 Weeks
- NABARD Grade A Prelims 2021: Shift 1 and Shift 2 Exam Analysis
- UPSC APFC (2015-16) Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade 2022 Exam in First Attempt? Best Tips for You!
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: A Tale of Rising above Odds
- World Environmental Health Day: Theme 2021, Significance and More!
- NABARD Grade B Prelims 2021 Exam Analysis
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
Would you like to rate us 5 star.