FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk Exam Notification
FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk Exam Notification
Federal Bank, one of India’s leading Private Sector Banks is in pursuit of energetic and talented youngsters, who aspire to be future industry leaders and possess the right skills and attitude to excel in relationship banking and customer facing roles, to team up as Officers (in Scale I) & Clerks. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online in August 2020 through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement.
Phase 1: Online Exam
Phase 2: Group discussion
Phase 3: Candidates shortlisted will called for Interview
Exam Fee for FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk 2020
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 350|
For Office Assistant
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 350|
Scale of Pay
I . Officers (in Scale I)
Presently the starting Basic Pay applicable to Officers (in Scale I) is ` 23700 in the scale of pay ` 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 – 1145/2 - 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
II . Clerks
Presently the starting Basic Pay (applicable to Clerks) is ` 13075 in the scale of pay ` 11765 – 655/3 - 13730 – 815/3 - 16175 – 980/4 - 20095 – 1145/7 - 28110 – 2120/1 - 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
How to Apply
- To submit applications online, log on to Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link ‘Careers’, click ‘Current Openings’ tab and click the link ‘Recruitment Process 2018 -19’. Read the eligibility criteria and the instructions carefully. Now click on ‘Apply Now’ button hosted below the link ‘Recruitment Process 2020’.
- To register application, choose the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’ and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Spouse/Mother etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button on every page.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for minimum 2 years or to pay the Bank a sum of ` 50,000/- in case the candidate leaves the Bank before completion of the service period.
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for minimum 2 years or to pay the Bank a sum of ` 30,000/- in case the candidate leaves the Bank before completion of the service period.
Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an E-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees by logging in as Registered User using Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam