EMRS Exam Notification 2021
EMRS recruitment 2021 is out to fill up teaching staff in its various branches in association with Central and State Governments. The EMRS recruitment of the teaching staff includes posts like Principal, Vice Principal, PGT and TGT. These posts are state specific and you should have a domicile certificate of the State from where you are applying. The National Testing Agency or NTA is the conducting authority for EMRS teaching staff selection. The EMRS notification has all details of education, age, exam pattern, syllabus and others. The online window starts from April 1, 2021 and ends on April 30, 2021 which has been extended till May 31, 2021. All the detailed information can be inferred below.
For EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Official Notification 2021, Click here
EMRS Exam 2021: How To Apply Online
You can apply through the “Online” mode only for the posts as mentioned in the EMRS School circular. If you are applying for more than one post, register yourself separately for each post. However, for the EMRS exam for the PGT and TGT post, you can apply for only one subject. Read carefully the instructions given in the information bulletin available on the website or you can also follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of NTA to fill the EMRS application form
- Register yourself using your email id and mobile no
- Fill in the online form by entering details like your name, date of birth, contact/ address details, category and PwBD status, domicile state, educational qualifications and other details as asked
- Ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct. Any request for change in information after the correction window will not be entertained.
- Upload all the documents in the format and dimensions as mentioned below
- A recent photograph in colour or black and white with white background in jpg/jpeg format and size in between 10KB to 200 KB
- Your signature with a size ranging between 4KB to 30KB in jpg/jpeg format
- Domicile certificate of file size ranging between 50KB to 300KB
- Category certificate with a file size of 50KB to 300KB
- PwD certificate ranging between 50KB to 300KB
- After completing your online EMRS application form, pay the application fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI
- Check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card if making payment through Debit/ Credit Card or if paying through Net Banking, check the balance in the account
- If the fee payment status is not ‘OK’, or the Confirmation Page of the EMRS recruitment 2021 online application is not generated after fee payment you need to contact the helpline number/email of the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway which is mentioned in the official notification.
- Submit the form and note the application number generated
- Download and print a copy of the application form and application receipt for future use
EMRS Exam Admit Card 2021
The e-admit card for the EMRS exam would be issued on the NTA website. You can download the admit card from the NTA website which will have all details like date and shift/timing, examination centre and other credentials. In case you have any problem downloading your EMRS admit card or you find any discrepancy in your particulars/photograph and signature shown in the e-admit card, you can approach the NTA Help Line Number: 011-40759000 between 09: 30 am to 06:00 pm on working days. No, admit card will be sent by post neither any duplicate admit card for EMRS teaching staff selection exam 2021 would be issued at the exam centres.
EMRS Exam Application Fee
You need to pay the application fee online through the prescribed link mentioned in the online application portal. The EMRS exam fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST @ 18 % is to be borne by you except for payment made through Visa/Master Debit Card. In case you have deposited the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, NESTS/NTA will not be responsible for that and the fee will not be refunded under any circumstances. You need to pay the EMRS application fee separately for each post you are applying for.No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.
|For Principal & Vice Principal||Rs. 2000/-|
|For PGT & TGT||Rs. 1500/|