DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam Notification
DRDO offers exciting and challenging career opportunities to work on defence systems, infrastructure & related activities in a broad spectrum of subjects/disciplines at its more than 60 laboratories/establishments spread throughout the country. Online applications will releases for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’) through DRDO Entry Test-2021 soon
Instructions for filling-up of online application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on CEPTAM notice board of DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are advised to apply ONLY ONLINE through websitewww.drdo.gov.in.
Mode of Selection
Application Fees/Intimation Charges shall be as follows
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved||Rs.100/- as intimation charge|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
- All candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/careers). Applications received by any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- The online application portal will be opened in August 2021.
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- Candidates are advised not to wait until last date to submit their applications. CEPTAM will not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications on time due to last minute heavy rush, network congestion etc.
- The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application:
- 10th class or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- EQR certificates e.g. Graduation, Diploma etc. (as applicable).
- Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep 7 copies of the same photograph for future use.)
- Clear Left thumb impression taken with stamp pad on plain white paper.
- Signature on plain white paper.
- Caste certificate in Central Govt. format (wherever applicable).
- PWD certificate(wherever applicable).
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Official ID, etc.) which must be carried during the examination& document verification.
- Candidates must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary examination certificate, otherwise their candidature may be cancelled.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id.
- Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, communication & permanent address etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them.
- Submission of Application:
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. The detailed instructions for filling-up of online application are available on our website.
- Candidates should save and review his/her application before submission.
- Candidates are required to make online payment of application fee (wherever applicable).
- After final submission, request for change/correction in the particulars given in the application form, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. CEPTAM will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/deletion in any particular given by candidates in application form. Hence candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of application and keep safely, bring it, at the time of document verification (if shortlisted). No printed copy of application is required to be sent to CEPTAM. However, candidates have to produce duly signed printed copy of application at the time of document verification, if provisionally shortlisted.
EXAMINATION CITIES FOR TIER-I
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.