Bank of Baroda PO Exam Notification
BOB PO Notification
Bank of Baroda is expected to release the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through a nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking.The candidate will be awarded a Postgraduate Certificate in Banking & Finance on successful completion of the training. He/she will then be appointed as a Probationary Officer in BOB various branches.
How To Apply For BOB PO Exam
Online procedure for the BOB PO application form is easy. A candidate can go through the BOB PO official notification or can follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to register through the official website of BOB and fill the necessary details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and will be sent to the individual candidate in their respective email id and contact number.
- A Candidate should have a valid email ID and contact number which should be kept active till the whole BOB PO selection process.
- A Candidate photograph and signature should be as per the dimensions mentioned in the official BOB PO notification.The dimensions are
- Image should lie between 20-50 kb and 200x230 pixels
- Signature should lie between 10-20 kb and 140x60 pixels.The candidate signature should not be in capital letters.
- Candidates should fill the BOB PO online application form very carefully as no change in any of the information filled in the BOB PO online application will be permitted after final submission.
- A candidate can modify the BOB PO online application before final submission and edit it.
- After the online filling of the BOB PO application form, a candidate will be redirected to the payment system.
- The BOB PO application fee payment is to be done through online mode only.
- The BOB PO online application form is not valid unless all the documents are uploaded in the proper format and payment of fees is done.
- A candidate should take out the print of the fee receipt and application form generated online.
BOB PO Application Fee
After a candidate has filled all the required details for BOB PO and uploaded all documents required,the last stage is to submit the online application fee. As the BOB PO application fee is to be paid in online mode, a candidate has to choose from the given online payment options.The BOB PO application form has a different fee for general and reserved category.The BOB PO application fee is non-refundable irrespective of the category to which he/she belongs.
|Others (GEN / OBC)||Rs. 600|
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Related Quick Links
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam