Bank of Baroda or BOB is expected to release the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.This recruitment drive of Bank of Baroda PO will give a chance to all the selected candidates to go through a nine months Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking. On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be awarded a Postgraduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be appointed as a Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I in BOB.
How To Apply For BOB PO Exam
Online procedure for the BOB PO application form is easy. A candidate can go through the BOB PO official notification or can follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Candidates are required to register through the official website of BOB and fill the necessary details.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated and will be sent to the individual candidate in their respective email id and contact number.
- A Candidate should have a valid email ID and contact number which should be kept active till the whole BOB PO selection process.
- A Candidate photograph and signature should be as per the dimensions mentioned in the official BOB PO notification.The dimensions are
- Image should lie between 20-50 kb and 200x230 pixels
- Signature should lie between 10-20 kb and 140x60 pixels.The candidate signature should not be in capital letters.
- Candidates should fill the BOB PO online application form very carefully as no change in any of the information filled in the BOB PO online application will be permitted after final submission.
- A candidate can modify the BOB PO online application before final submission and edit it.
- After the online filling of the BOB PO application form, a candidate will be redirected to the payment system.
- The BOB PO application fee payment is to be done through online mode only.
- The BOB PO online application form is not valid unless all the documents are uploaded in the proper format and payment of fees is done.
- A candidate should take out the print of the fee receipt and application form generated online.
BOB PO Exam Application Fee
After a candidate has filled all the required details for BOB PO and uploaded all documents required,the last stage is to submit the online application fee. As the BOB PO application fee is to be paid in online mode, a candidate has to choose from the given online payment options.The BOB PO application form has a different fee for general and reserved category.The BOB PO application fee is non-refundable irrespective of the category to which he/she belongs.
|Others (GEN / OBC)||Rs. 600|