Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Cut Off
Knowing previous year cut off of BOB PO will give an idea to all the candidates to know what is the safest attempt. Although the safest attempt cannot be decided so early because it depends on various factors but a general idea can be taken from it. A candidate should go through the previous year cut-off to know what strategy he/she should follow to clear the cutoff.
Bank of Baroda 2017 Year Cut-Off is as follows
|Category||Reasoning (50)||Quantitative Aptitude (50)||English Language (50)||General Awareness||Applied for Descriptive Paper (200)|
Bank of Baroda Manipal PO 2017 Final Cut- Off Marks
|Category||Applied for Descriptive paper (200)||Descriptive Paper (50)||Written test (200)||GD (50)||Interview (50)|
Bank Of Baroda PO Exam Cut Off Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.