Army Public School or APS has released the notification to fill in vacancies for various posts across India. The exact number of vacancies available in the respective school will be announced by the Management /School later. If you possess the essential qualification and are eligible you can start applying online. The registration link is active from January 07 to January 28, 2022. It's a golden opportunity for all those aspirants who wanted to make their career in the government sector. You should apply online as soon as possible to avoid a last-minute rush. There will be an Online Screening Test to select the eligible candidates which will be held on February 19 & 20, 2022.
There will be separate vacancies for APS TGT/PGT and APS PRT posts all over India. The school-wise vacancies will be updated after the conduct of online examination on their respective official websites. Those who wish to make their career in teaching should start their preparation as it is a golden opportunity for them.
How To Apply Online
A candidate needs to apply through the proper channel in order to avoid rejection of the application form. The online process for the APS exam 2022 is simple and you can follow the steps given below if you are unaware of the procedure. The detailed steps are as follows-
- Fill out the personal information given in the application form.
- An online fee has to be paid through Debit card/ Credit Card /Net Banking
- After the payment, you should attach the documents asked to upload in a proper format.
- Documents required are Photograph and signature, date of birth proof, educational qualification certificates.
- After the registration is complete, a confirmation message will be sent to you in your respective phone number and email id.
- A helpline number is provided in case you have any queries and to make you familiar with the online test a link will be provided in the registration portal.
- An application fee is to be paid by you which is non-refundable.
After you fill in all the details in the APS application form, you are left with the most important step of online fee payment. You are required to pay a fee of Rs 385/- through online mode only. The APS exam fee remains the same for everyone irrespective of your gender and category. The APS exam fee is non-refundable i.e. once paid it will not be returned in any case. Further details are given in the table below-
|TGT/PGT/PRT||Rs. 380 /- (Non-Refundable)|
Attempt Army Public School free mock tests and check your performance.
Admit cards for the APS exam will be available online from February 10, 2022. No hard copies will be sent to you. You will have to take out a print of the admit card and produce the same while appearing for the online exam. All the instructions provided in the admit card should be read thoroughly by you.