Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
& 20+ Section Tests
for Doubt Clarification
LIC AAO (Generalist) Online Course
ixamBee has launched LIC AAO (Generalists) Online Course for preparation of LIC AAO Prelims and Mains. This Online Course is designed by ixamBee experts- Ms. Arunima Sinha (Coach for Banking exams for 6 years, Ex-Manager SIDBI, Ex-Bank PO), Mr. Chandraprakash Joshi (ex-RBI GR B, MBA-Finance, PhD), Mr. Karan Sardana (Coach for Bank, SSC, Insurance, Police MAT, CLAT Exams for 10 years), Ms. Prachi Agarwal (MBA Finance with over a decade experience).
LIC AAO (Generalists) Exam Preparation
Preparation for LIC AAO (Generalists) exam requires dedicated studies for all the subjects of LIC AAO. ixamBee experts have, on the basis of their experience and research carved out an exclusive LIC AAO preparation course which provides guidance and all the study material for LIC AAO exam preparation at one place.
LIC AAO ONLINE COURSE BY ixamBee CONSISTS OF:
- Video Lessons
- Concept Check Questions
- Chapters Tests
- Section Tests
- Full Length Mock Tests
- Live Online Classes for Doubt Clarification
- Guidance for Prelims and Mains exam
- Guidance for Interview Round
- Validity of the Crash Course: till Interview Round
** Insurance and Financial Markets subject is very crucial in LIC AAO Mains exam and study material for important topics is not available easily for students. Our experts understand your requirements and therefore will be providing Study Notes/Practice Questions/Videos for important topics in Insurance and Financial Markets such as:
- Banking Committees
- History of IRDA
- History of LIC
- Insurance Companies tag line heads etc.
- Insurance Terms and Important abbreviations
- Insurance products/schemes
- Fiscal Policy & Economic planning basics
- Monetary policy related terms and many more
Important Features Of LIC AAO Online Course Are:
- 300+ Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of LIC AAO Prelims and Mains Exam. This also includes videos on writing skills for LIC AAO Descriptive English paper.
- 100+ video lessons, out of total 300 videos exclusively for LIC AAO Mains examination, focusing on Insurance & Financial Market Awareness and GK & Current Affairs along with other sections.
- 100+ Difficulty Based Chapter Tests for LIC AAO exam comprising 3000+ Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels
- 18 Full Length LIC AAO Practice Tests for Prelims and Mains. This includes 10 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Prelims, 3 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Mains and 5 LIC AAO Practice Tests for Descriptive English
- Total 7000+ practice questions for LIC AAO with solutions and proper explanations in the form of Chapter Tests, Assignments, Section Tests and Mock Tests.
- Live Classes for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- All the Video lessons are short-crisp and to-the-point with relevant study content.
- All video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions for reinforcement of learning and also helpful to check your progress.
- Short and crisp LIC AAO study notes in PDF format are also provided for LIC AAO General Awareness, Insurance and Financial Market Awareness, Descriptive English subjects for easy learning and quick revision
- Exclusive study Material for General Awareness and Current Affairs and Insurance and Financial Markets subjects in LIC AAO Mains exam which are important from exam point of view
- Apart from videos and study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts for Prelims and Mains at each stage of preparation is also provided.
- LIC AAO Online course will also include Guidance in the Interview Round.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Anshul Malik has 5+ years experience in coaching for various government exams. He has done B.Tech (IT) from NIT. Has also cleared exams like SBI, IBPS, SSC. He is expert faculty for Reasoning.
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- PIB Current Affairs
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Simple and Compound Interest Mains
- Time and Distance Mains
- Trains Mains
- Permutation and Combination Mains
- Profit and Loss Mains
- Data Interpretation Mains
- Caselet DI Mains
- Time work and Pipes and cisterns Mains
- Series Mains
- Mensuration Mains
- Alligation Mains
- HCF LCM Mains
- Percentage Mains
- Boat and Stream Mains
- Probability Mains
- Partnership Mains
- Venn Diagram Mains
- Average Mains
- Ages Mains
- Difficult level Section Tests
- Ratio and Proportion Mains
- Syllogism High Level
- Puzzles High Level
- Commonsense Reasoning High Level
- Coding Decoding High Level
- Coded Inequalities High Level
- Coded Blood Relationship High Level
- Input Output High Level
- Analytical Reasoning High Level
- Seating Arrangement High Level
- Finance Awareness
- Insurance Awareness