Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
Difficulty Based chapter tests
GIC has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of 44 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I). GIC Assistant Manager recruitment 2021 has Finance/Accounts, IT, Legal, General and Insurance streams covered under it and you can apply for one stream only of your choice.
ixamBee is offering GIC Assistant Manager (General) Online course which has been curated by our experts after thorough analysis and research. Our experts have provided you with everything that will make your GIC Assistant Manager (General) exam Preparation top notch.
GIC Assistant Manager (General) Online Course Consists of:
- 400+ Video Lessons covering the whole syllabus of the GIC Assistant Manager General exam.
- 150+ Study Notes in PDF format wherever required for easy learning and quick revision.
- 150+ Difficulty Based chapter tests/section Tests comprising of Questions divided into Easy, Moderate and High Levels.
- 7 Full-Length Practice Tests for GIC Assistant Manager (General) Part A and Part B exam.
- 5 Descriptive Mock Tests for GIC Assistant Manager (General) Part C exam.
- 10000+ practice questions in form of Chapter Tests, Section Tests and Mock Tests are provided wherever required.
- Live Classes every week for guidance and doubt clarification with the subject experts.
- Guidance for the Interview Round.
Why Choose GIC Assistant Manager (General) Online Classes?
- Short-crisp and to-the-point video lessons for better understanding.
- Concept clearing questions after every video lesson for reinforcement of learning and to check your progress.
- Ample Practice questions are provided in the form of Full-Length Mock Tests Concept Clearing Questions after each Video Lesson, Chapter Tests, Assignments, and Section Tests.
- Doubt clarification classes with Subject Experts /Program mentors.
- Experts will provide Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy at each stage of the preparation.
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex AGM RBI, Ex SVP Yes Bank, with 13 years of senior-level experience in the banking & finance sector. He joined as RBI Grade B Officer in 2004 (AIR 5), in 2008 got promoted to AGM (Grade C), one of the first three in his batch to get promoted. He holds a Ph.D.(Development Communication) and is an MBA (ISB Hyderabad.
Ms. Jayanthi is B.tech in Information Technology, Scholar & Topper of the field and a GATE Rank holder. She has work experience of more than 5 years in IT industry and teaching experience of more than 2 years. She has also cleared competitive exams like IBPS PO, ESIC PRE. She is an expert faculty for Computer Awareness
Mr.Karan is an expert for Quantitative Aptitude for Banking and SSC exams. He is a B.Tech. and has 13+ years of experience in teaching advanced Quants. He has taught thousands of govt job exam aspirants and helped them with fundamentals, short cuts tricks, and time-saving techniques.
Mr. Amit has 4 year plus experience in Banking, Media, Content and Journalism. He has earlier worked with DKODING Media, HDFC Bank and VAP Group. He is expert faculty for General Awareness and ESI.
Dr. Sanjeev Sharma Ex CGM RBI, Ex Ex. Dir.NHB (on deputation from RBI), Ex Resident Director Kisetsu Saison. He holds a PhD in English from IIT Kanpur. He has obtained a Master’s degree in English from Hindu College, DU, and B.A. (Hons) English
Ms. Arunima is an Ex- Grade B SIDBI Officer and an Ex- Bank PO. Since 2010, she has been teaching for competitive exams and has successfully coached more than thousands of students. She is a Bachelor in Arts (Hons.)- English. She is an expert faculty for English Language, English Writing, Reasoning and also preparation guidance.
Study Materials Information
- Commonsense Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Coded Blood Relationship
- Input Output
- Direction and Distance
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Section Test Reasoning
- No. System
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple and compound interest
- Time and distance
- Boats and streams
- Permutation and combination
- Surds and indices
- Quadratic equation
- HCF and LCM
- Time and work and Pipe and Cisterns
- Short Cut Tricks
- Section Test Quant
- Caselet DI
- Venn diagram
- Parts of Speech
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active passive voice
- Articles and Determiners
- Cloze Passage
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement / Parajumbles
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Coherent paragraph
- Section Test English Language
- Sentence Connectors
- Match the column
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Phrasal Verbs
- The Hindu Editorial Discussions
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer paper
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Precis Writing
- Essay Writing
- Descriptive English Mock Test
- Reading Comprehension in English Writing
- Finance Awareness
- Insurance Awareness