Flat 42% Off
Use coupon code: YAARI
Central Bank of India SO Financial Analyst Officer Online Course
The Central Bank of India Financial Analyst officer online course offered by ixamBee will help you crack the exam. Our Central Bank of India SO study material for Financial Analyst officer is curated by a team of specialists who have been either through the process or coaching lakhs of students to get that coveted job. Getting the right study material is one thing, preparing for the exam is completely another.
Central Bank of India SO Financial Analyst Officer Online Coaching contains:
- 200 + Video Lessons covering the entire syllabus of CBI Financial Analyst officer Exam
- 150+ Study notes in PDF format especially for easy learning and quick revision
- 70 + Difficulty Based Chapter Tests comprising Questions divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter for all the subjects to help you prepare systematically
- 5 full-length practice tests for CBI SO Financial Analyst Exam
- Live Classes for doubt clarification with the subject experts
- All the Video lessons have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content
- Video Lessons are followed by concept clearing questions to check progress and for reinforcement of learning
- Apart from study content; Guidance, Tips and Preparation Strategy from Subject Experts at each stage of preparation is also provided
- Central bank of India SO Financial Analyst Officer also includes guidance for Interview Round
- Provides the comfort and ease to study at your pace and timings.
Central Bank of India SO Financial Analyst Officer Online Course Features
- Accessible anywhere, anytime
- Prepare in a systematic way
- Subject matter expertise with hands-on experience
- Complete study materials to learn in your comfortable environment
- User-friendly and unique portal with all that you need to achieve your target score
- Live sessions to clear all your queries
Faculty and Course Coordinator
Ex. Manager RBI, is an Engineer - MBA turned Banker - Central Banker turned Edupreneur working in the Digital Education Domain since 2010. He has cleared exams like CAT, IBPS, SBI, RBI, SSC, NET-JRF. Is an expert in various subjects like Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Educational Psychology, EdTech, Career Counseling, etc.
Shikha is a finance and accounts coach with over a decade of experience under her belt. She worked with various banks for 9 years and successfully cleared JAIIB/CAIIB exams. She has also qualified UGC/JRRF/NET and has passed CFA (US) Level 2 passed and FR. Shikha has been guiding government exams candidates in Finance and Accounts for 2 years now.
Ex-Manager Care Ratings, a management professional with over a decade of experience in risk analysis, credit management, investment banking, and equity research. She is an MBA (Finance) from BIMTECH, Noida, and B.Com (Hons) from Hansraj College, Delhi University.
Ms.Neha is an MBA in Financial Management from Univ. of Delhi. She is a B.Com(Hons) graduate of SRCC. She has also worked with ICRA Limited as a Research Associate. She is a NET qualified (Commerce) academician. She is expert faculty for Accounting and Finance.
Vikram is a Polity & International Relations expert who has cleared exams like UKPCS (Pre), SSC GD and SSC CHSL among others. Many UPSC, PCS and SSC aspirants have benefited from his guidance for the last 4 years.
Study Materials Information
- Economy and Banking and Finance Static Concepts
- Static GA
- Budget and Economic Survey
- Review of Kurukshetra and Yojana Magazine
- Important Reports and Indices
- Government Schemes
- Monthly Quiz General Awareness
- Economy and Banking and Finance Current Affairs
- PIB Current Affairs
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Memory
- Computer Language
- Software System
- Database Management System
- Objective Oriented Programming Language
- Computer Book
- Important Computer Questions
- MS Office
- Introduction to Computers
- Basics of Derivatives
- Financial Markets
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Risk Management in Banks
- Cost of Capital and Valuation concepts
- Costing Basics
- BEP, Marginal and Standard costing