Five people make statements about their heights. Only one of them is lying. Study the statements carefully and identify the second
tallest person in the group.
1. Aditya: I am taller than Nachiket, but shorter than Sanika.
2. Rushikesh: I am taller than Aditya, but shorter than Sanika.
3. Nachiket: I am of the same height as that of Rushikesh and taller than Nikita.
4. Sanika: I am the tallest.
5. Nikita: Rushikesh is shorter than Aditya.
The correct answer is D
Wind movement for ……………….. km/hour is suitable for most of the crops.
The scheme that aims to improve water conservation by improving irrigation facilities to farmers is:
BOD of most of food wastes is
The marginal product of a factor input initially rises with its employment level, but after reaching a certain level of employment, it starts falling. T...
Useful part of Plantago (Psyllium) is
C. Seed husk
Choose the correct answer from the options given below
You begin to study a novel plant species and discover that this diploid plant has 16 chromosomes. How many linkage groups would you expect to find?
President of ICAR is
What is the cost of reclamation of acidic soils under RKVY?
Magnesium is an important constituent of :
A market in which the purchase and sale of a commodity takes place at time ‘t’ but the exchange of commodity takes place on some specified date in f...