SBI PO Pre Previous Year Papers
SBI PO Pre Previous Year Papers
SBI PO is one of the most important bank examinations, which is quite popular among all the candidates and needs attention. SBI PO Prelims is the first stage of the examination process and ixamBee is offering SBI PO Prelims previous year question paper with solutions that will assist you in gaining a proper idea about what to expect from the SBI PO Exam. We are providing SBI PO Prelims memory-based question paper 2018. This is the latest exam and will surely help you in preparing a productive study plan. Practice the SBI PO Prelims previous year paper 2018 and perform well on the final day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1:Can those students who are appearing in final year of Graduation apply for any post in SBI PO 2020 recruitment?
Yes. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before 1st March.
Q 2:When is the SBI PO Prelims Exam conducted?
The SBI PO Prelims Exam is usually conducted in the month of June on four different dates.
Q 3:How many stages will be there in SBI PO Recruitment?
There will be three stages in SBI PO Recruitment: Prelims, Mains & Interview.
Q 4:What all subjects do I need to study for SBI PO Prelims?
SBI PO Prelims will consist of questions from three tests of English Language, Reasoning Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
Q 5:Will there be any cut-off in SBI PO Prelims Exam?
Yes. There will be a sectional as well as an overall cut-off for SBI PO Prelims Exam.
Q 6:Will the SBI PO Prelims score obtained by a candidate be considered in the final merit list?
No. SBI PO Prelims is a qualifying phase which is conducted only to select candidates for the second and final phase of online examination, i.e. SBI PO Mains.
Q 7:How can I improve my score in SBI PO Pre online exam?
To improve your score, you should practice SBI PO Pre free mock tests available at ixamBee. All these tests are completely free and have been designed based on the latest exam pattern.
Q 8:How will SBI PO Prelims free mock tests be useful in exam preparation?
By practicing online free mock tests a candidate will be able to check his/her performance, analyse and recognize the areas that need to be worked hard on. SBI PO is awaited and applied by many aspirants, thus tougher competition.SBI PO Prelims free mock tests will help you in covering the syllabus and to boost up your score.
- RBI Grade B Phase I Mock Tests
- RBI Grade B Phase II Mock Tests
- RBI Assistant Mains Mock Tests
- RBI Assistant Prelims Mock Tests
- IBPS PO Mains Mock Tests
- SBI PO Mains Mock Tests
- LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Prelims Mock Tests
- NABARD Grade A and Grade B Prelims Previous Year Papers Mock Tests
- NABARD Development Assistant Prelims Previous Year Papers Mock Tests
- NABARD Grade A and Grade B Mains Previous Year Papers Mock Tests
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Prelims Mock Tests
- SEBI Grade A Phase I Previous Year Papers Mock Tests
- SSC Constable (GD) Mock Tests
- IBPS RRB Scale I Officer Pre Mock Tests
- IBPS RRB Scale III Officer Mock Tests
- IBPS RRB Scale II IT Officer Mock Tests
- Bank Of Baroda Specialist Officer SO Mock Tests
- SBI Circle Based Officer Mock Tests
- J & K Bank PO Prelims Mock Tests
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pre Mock Tests
- SBI PO Prelims Mock Tests
- IBPS PO Prelims Mock Tests
- SEBI Grade A Officer Phase II Paper 2 General Stream Mock Tests
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Mock Tests
- IBPS SO (IT/AFO/HR/Marketing) Pre Mock Tests
- IBPS SO (IT Officer Scale 1) Mains Mock Tests
- LIC Assistant (Clerk) Prelims Mock Tests
- PFRDA Assistant Manager Grade A Phase I Mock Tests
- IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Tests
- SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Mains Mock Tests
- IBPS RRB Scale II General Banking Officer(GBO) Mock Tests