UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Notification
UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal notification 2022 was released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on January 05, 2022. Those candidates who have cleared UPSSSC PET 2021 exam can appear for UPSSSC Rajasva Lekhpal Mains Exam 2022. These are Group C posts that have been announced by the commission.
UPSSSC has announced a total of 8085 vacancies for the post of UP Lekhpal. It has been divided between reserved and unreserved categories. For the total breakup of the number of vacancies in UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022, check the table that has been provided below.
How to Apply Online
UPSSSC has released an official notification for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2022. The UP Rajaswa Lekhpal online application submission has already commenced from January, 07 2022. You can apply online for UP Lekhpal 2022 Recruitment till January, 28 2022. Please note that only those candidates can apply for the UP Lekhpal exam who have qualified UPSSSC PET exam 2021.
Applicant Authentication/Login through PET Registration Number:
You can log in through Personal Details or through O.T.P. Through personal details, you have to enter your registration number, DOB, UP Domicile number and Category. You can also log in Through O.T.P which will come in your registered mobile number/Email ID.
Step by step application process for the UP Lekhpal application form has been provided below:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC. Click on the Candidate’s Registration link. You have to apply against Advertisement number 01-EXAM/2022 07/01/2022.
- After that, you have to log in through your UPSSSC PET 2021 personal details/OTP.
- After login, you have to enter your credentials and complete the application form further by filling in details like Father/ Husband name, choice of exam centre, marks and other details
- Upload the documents like photographs and other details you have to enter a verification code at the end.
- After submission of the application form, you will get an 11 number Registration number that you have to keep for future use.
- Then you have to proceed to pay the application fee.
- Click on the Submit button and then proceed to pay the application fee.
Your UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment 2022 application form is not valid till the time you pay the application fee. You can pay the UP Lekhpal application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card, Internet Banking or SBI challan. You need to pay only an online processing fee only of Rs 25. There is no application fee. Complete details on the UP Lekhpal application fee has been in the table below.
|Category||Application Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|General||--||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|SC||--||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|ST||--||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|OBC||--||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
|EWS||--||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25/-|
UP Lekhpal recruitment admit cards will be released a few days before the online exam. The admit card will have all the information related to the exam like exam centre, exam time and important details. No hard copy will be sent to any individual. Keep visiting this space as any update regarding the UP Lekhpal recruitment admit card will be notified here.