SSC CHSL Exam Notification
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the recruitment notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018-19. SSC recruitment is a golden chance for all the job aspirants who are willing to work in the government sector. It gives a good opportunity to work in the Central government departments and misnistries along with providing a stable and secure career. Commonly known as SSC CHSL, this exam is conducted every year for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Number of Vacancies for SSC CHSL
SSC had released around 5134 vacancies in 2017. This year too it has released around 5689 vacancies for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018-19. The examination was scheduled in the year 2018 but due to some unexpected reasons it could not be conducted. Now, as the vacancies have already been released, it gives a clear idea as to what kind of level and cut-off should be expected out of this year's exam. All those candidates who were waiting for the SSC CHSL notification can finally end their wait and start preparing accordingly. Knowing about the number of vacancies surely gives a boost to your preparation and encourages you to put in more hard work and determination. SSC CHSL being a government job holds utmost importance for all the job aspirants. Thus taking this as a golden opportunity, all the candidates should start off with their preparation.
|LDC/ JSA||1855 Vacancies|
|PA/ SA||3880 Vacancies|
SSC CHSL 2019 How to Apply:
SSC CHSL is an important recruitment and needs extra attention and you will have to be extra careful while applying for the same. To be able to appear for the exam, it is extremely important that you are well aware of the application process and do not commit any mistake while filling the application form. If any detail entered in the form are found to be incorrect, your candidature will be cancelled. We have listed down the application process in few simple steps:
- Candidates have to apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or 'Click here to apply' link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in-Apply-CHSL
- Fill in your basic details on the registration page. After this you will be given a provisional registration number and password for further use.
- The next step would be to upload your documents : a recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The photograph should be between 20-50 Kb.
- The signature should be between 10-20Kb.
- You will then be redirected to the next part of the application form where you will have to enter all your educational and other important details.
- You will then be required to enter your post preference.
- The last and most important step of the application process will be the payment of application fee which will be done in online as well as offline mode.
- Online options will be debit/credit cards , net banking etc. Whereas, offline options will be fee challan through which the fee will have to be deposited in a bank.
- After you make the payment, finally submit the form.
Any examination process starts with the announcement of the notification which is followed by the application process. Application is the most important part which needs to be done very carefully. SSC CHSL 2018-19 Examination is going to be held in the month of July and therefore application process for the exam is extremely important. This needs to be noted that the application process will not be completed unless the application fee is paid. There will be online and offline options to pay the SSC CHSL application fee. There are different conditions of fee payment for different categories. E.g. Women are exempted to pay the application fees along with some other categories.
- Merger of BNP Paribas (BNPP) Mutual Fund and the Baroda (BOB) Mutual Fund
- Moody’s cuts India’s growth forecast to 5.6%
- Wholesale inflation eases to 0.16 per cent in October
- SBI PO 2019
- SBI Clerk 2019
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD Grade A Exam
- RBI Grade B 2019
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- IBPS PO 2019
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO 2019
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2019
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- RRB JE 2019
- LIC AAO 2019
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2019
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2019
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2019
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2019
- IELTS Exam 2019
- Central Bank of India SO