RBI Grade B Additional Information
RBI Grade B Vacancy Details:
RBI is expected to release a notification containing the vacancy detail for its Grade B Officer category.
How to apply for RBI Grade B 2018 Exam:
- Visit https://opportunities.rbi.org.in and here once the registration is open, you will be redirected to RBI’s application portal.
- Register yourself for the first time on the portal.
- Then provide basic information about yourself such as Name, Age, Contact Particulars such as Phone, Address and Email ID.
- A photograph & your signature should be uploaded, as per specification provided therein.
- Then provide your educational qualification information and then save & preview your application form for any errors.
- Payment of the fees (which is Rs. 850 or Rs. 100 depending on your category) can be made through Credit / Debit Card or Netbanking.
- Once the form is submitted, you will receive an email with your login credentials.
Pre-training of RBI Grade B Exam:
Being one of India’s most coveted examinations, RBI has implemented a very strenuous PET for the Grade B cadre. Also known as Phase – I examination, the pre-training will include questions from categories to test your English Skills, General Awareness, Quantitative Skills and Logical reasoning.
Subscribe to 'TargetBee'- A comprehensive Online Course for the Preparation of Phase 1 and Phase 2 of RBI Grade B 2018 Exam
Know about Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B 2018 Exam
Read About RBI Grade B Phase 1 Cut-Off for 2017