Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
To apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam an aspirant should meet various eligibility Criteria like Education Qualification, Age Nationality, Number of attempts permissible etc. A candidate should possess a graduate degree with 60% marks and should not be older or younger than the age mentioned in the official notification on the prescribed date. Further details are mentioned below-
|Position||Education Qualification as on December 1, 2018||Age Criteria as on December 1, 2018|
|Probationary Officers||Graduates who secured minimum of 60% (First Class) and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern)||Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years. Candidate born between December 2, 1990 and December 1, 1998 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply|
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Eligibility Criteria Related Quick Links
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.