ICAR JRF (Agronomy)Notification
National Testing Agency (NTA), established by Ministry of Education, Government of India from 2019 onwards conducting All India Competitive Examinations for admission to Bachelor (UG), Masters (PG) & Doctoral (PhD.) Courses in Agricultural Universities (AUs) and award of scholarships & fellowships.
The ICAR JRF Agronomy notification 2023 was released recently. The notification of ICAR AIEEA PG will have all the details regarding the registration date, application fee, application procedure. You can apply for the ICAR JRF (Agronomy) exam 2023 between May 22 to June 16, 2023. Furthermore, it is important to note that application corrections can be made online between June 18 to June 20, 2023. Make sure you check all the details thoroughly before applying for the same. Let's get more insight into ICAR AIEEA PG notification 2023 from the content below.
How to Apply
ICAR AIEEA PG notification 2023 will be an online procedure. Before filling up the ICAR AIEEA PG application form make sure you fulfil all the specified ICAR AIEEA PG eligibility. The steps to fill out the online ICAR AIEEA PG application form are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website https://icar.nta.ac.in. and Click on AIEEA (PG)- 2023 “Online”
- Except online no other mode is accepted
- Only one application can be submitted by a candidate
- Register yourself through your unique Email ID and Mobile No.
- Enter all the details and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload your scanned Photograph, signature and thumb impression as mentioned below-
- Candidate’s photograph with file size ranging between 10 KB - 200 KB
- Candidate’s signature with file size ranging between 4KB – 30 KB
- Candidate’s thumb impression between 3 KB to 30 KB in JPG/JPEG format
- If you are claiming relaxation then mention your category clearly. In case you leave the reservation category column blank, you would be considered under General Category
- Also select your domicile State code carefully
- Ensure that all information entered during the online registration process is correct. Any request for change in information will not be entertained later
- Pay the requisite application fee using any online mode and keep a record of the fee paid
- A confirmation will be generated after payment of the ICAR AIEEA application fee
- If the confirmation is not generated then the transaction is cancelled and the amount will be refunded to your account. In such a case make another payment
- Download and take a print of the application form and fee receipt for future reference
Note: The entire ICAR AIEEA PG 2023 application process is online, therefore, no hard copies of any document should be sent/ to NTA/ICAR through Post/ Fax/ E-mail/By Hand. All cancelled transactions amount will be refunded to the concerned credit/debit card within 15 days of the last date of submission of the ICAR AIEEA PG application form.
After completing the process of filling an ICAR JRF online application, you may remit the examination fee through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking or Through UPI/Paytm. Make sure that your card is not expired or has sufficient balance. Aftet the submission of application form, a confirmation page will be generated. If it has not been generated, this means that Application Form has not been submitted successfully. Detailed information about ICAR JRF application fee has been provided below.
|OBC-NCL*/ UPS**/EWS***||Rs. 1150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD / Transgender||Rs. 600/-|
|Applicable Service/Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate.|
|* Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in. Only the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General/Unreserved.|
|** Candidates of Remote and Underprivileged States must check their eligibility.|
ICAR JRF (Agronomy) Admit Card
The ICAR JRF (Agronomy) admit card 2023 will be released a few days before the exam on the official website of NTA. The ICAR JRF (Agronomy) call letter will carry all the important detials with respect to the exam date, exam venue, exam time and other relevant details. You will be required to carry the ICAR JRF (Agronomy) admit card on the day of the exam. Please note that the ICAR JRF (Agronomy) admit cards will not be sent by post.
Common Services Centres/Facilitation Centres
If you are not able to submit the online application due to some constraints, you can use the services of Common Services Centre, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, GOI under the Digital India initiative. CSC will provide the desired support to urban as well as rural candidates in online submission of the ICAR AIEEA PG application form and payment of fee through an e-wallet.
NTA also have a network of Test Practice Centres for candidates so that they can practice the previous year's question paper and are comfortable with approaching CBT. This is free of cost facility.
ICAR JRF Recruitment - Free Mock Tests
ICAR JRF Recruitment - Previous Year Question Paper
- 120 Minutes
- 160 Questions
- 640 Marks