DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Exam Notification
DRDO offers exciting and challenging career opportunities to work on defence systems, infrastructure & related activities in a broad spectrum of subjects/disciplines at its more than 60 laboratories/establishments spread throughout the country. Online applications will releases for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’) through DRDO Entry Test-2020 soon
Instructions for filling-up of online application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on CEPTAM notice board of DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in.
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are advised to apply ONLY ONLINE through websitewww.drdo.gov.in.
Mode of Selection
|Phase I||On-Line screening examination for 150 marks|
|Phase II||On-line examination for 100 marks|
Application Fees/Intimation Charges shall be as follows
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved||Rs.100/- as intimation charge|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
- All candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html). Applications received by any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- The online application portal will be opened in August 2020.
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- Candidates are advised not to wait until last date to submit their applications. CEPTAM will not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications on time due to last minute heavy rush, network congestion etc.
- The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application:
- 10th class or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- EQR certificates e.g. Graduation, Diploma etc. (as applicable).
- Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep 7 copies of the same photograph for future use.)
- Clear Left thumb impression taken with stamp pad on plain white paper.
- Signature on plain white paper.
- Caste certificate in Central Govt. format (wherever applicable).
- PWD certificate(wherever applicable).
- Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Official ID, etc.) which must be carried during the examination& document verification.
- Candidates must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary examination certificate, otherwise their candidature may be cancelled.
- Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id.
- Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, communication & permanent address etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them.
- Submission of Application:
- Candidates should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. The detailed instructions for filling-up of online application are available on our website.
- Candidates should save and review his/her application before submission.
- Candidates are required to make online payment of application fee (wherever applicable).
- After final submission, request for change/correction in the particulars given in the application form, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. CEPTAM will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/deletion in any particular given by candidates in application form. Hence candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of application and keep safely, bring it, at the time of document verification (if shortlisted). No printed copy of application is required to be sent to CEPTAM. However, candidates have to produce duly signed printed copy of application at the time of document verification, if provisionally shortlisted.
EXAMINATION CITIES FOR TIER-I
- SEBI Grade A 2020
- LIC AAO
- SBI PO 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- IBPS CLERK
- RBI Assistant
- NABARD GRADE A 2020
- RBI Grade B 2020
- Railway Recruitment (ALP/TECH.)
- IBPS RRB Group 'A' Officers (Scale-I)
- SBI PO Career Path
- IBPS PO
- SSC CGL
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Group 'B' Office Assistant
- IBPS SO
- SSC CHSL
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk
- Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- IDBI Executive 2020
- NABARD Grade B 2020
- Railway Group D Recruitment
- SSC CPO
- South Indian Bank PO
- Bank of Baroda PO Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale II Exam
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale III Exam
- NIACL Recruitment
- SSC GD Constable Exam
- Indian Bank PO
- FEDERAL Bank PO/Clerk
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd Exam
- Nabard Development Assistant
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment
- ESIC SSO
- Army Public School
- IB Security Assistant
- SSC Stenographer
- DRDO Senior Technical Assistant
- Railway Protection Force Constable
- RBI Security Guard
- HTET Recruitment
- RPF SI Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda So
- NIACL Administrative Officer
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO
- IBPS PO Dummy
- RRB JE
- IDBI Assistant Manager
- FCI 2020
- SSC MTS 2019
- RRB NTPC 2019
- CWC 2019
- EPFO Assistant
- LIC ADO
- Repco Bank Clerk 2019
- EPFO SSA (Social Security Assistant)
- HSSC 2019
- Nainital Bank 2020
- NVS PGT
- Uttarakhand Assistant Agriculture Officer
- LIC Assistant 2020
- SSC Selection Posts
- FCI Manager 2020
- IELTS Exam 2020
- Central Bank of India SO
- Dummy page
- Jaiib Exam