CMAT Exam Pattern
COMMON MANAGEMENT ADMISSION TEST (CMAT) Exam Pattern
Every year National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts recruitment for CMAT exam. The total duration of the computer-based online exam is 180 minutes. As per the exam pattern there are four different sections and each section has 25 questions with 100 marks. Each correct answer is of 4 marks and each incorrect answer will have a negative marking of 1 marks. The medium of exam is English only.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
Boost your preparation with Beepedia
High Quality Mock Test for you
Free Important Video Lectures
- How to Crack SEBI Grade A 2022 Without Coaching?
- International Day of Peace: History, Theme, Significance and More!
- PFRDA Exam 2021: An Opportunity for IT Graduates
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Know How Manshul Cracked the Code!
- Important Government Schemes for NABARD 2021 Exam
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Sethu’s Inspiring Journey
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: The journey of Maiden Attempt
- RBI Grade B 2021 Success Stories: Meet RBI Grade B Officer Manoj (Neither an Engineer nor a UPSC dreamer)!
- हिन्दी दिवस विशेष: भारत की राजभाषा के रूप में हिन्दी
- NABARD Grade A 2021: What to do in the Last Week?
Would you like to rate us 5 star.