Due to the current onset of coronavirus pandemic and the decision to stay inside the home has led us to change our lifestyle more suitable for indoors. Offices, schools, and most of the businesses are being run from home. One of the major sectors that have been affected by this lockdown is education. Now, most of the educational institutions have been trying to move to online education but we know building an online infrastructure takes a lot of time and expertise.
Now, apart from school, the students who are preparing for various exams for government jobs are still taking offline coaching. But due to the pandemic, they are forced to stay inside the home and miss their coaching and precious time.
At this moment, people start realizing the power of online coaching. How technology can help us in creating a better learning environment and save our preparation time. Let’s discuss how Online and offline coaching differs and advantages and disadvantages:
People spend their hard-earned money to send their kids to study in reputed institutes away from home almost spending a fortune on them.
What kids get in the coaching Tenure:
- Coaching class where almost 200-300 students are studying together in one class.
- No personal attention from the teacher.
- Stay at PG’s or flats where they have to do all their work and waste time. Not to mention the quality of food they get is nothing compared to home.
- A fixed timetable for studying.
- If you miss a class it’s gone forever.
- Travel Time waste.
- Less practice material
You just go online and get instant demo courses to choose the best online coaching that suits your needs. Once you have enrolled in an online course, this is what you get:
- Freedom of learning anytime and anywhere.
- Online classes from the best professionals all around the world right in front of you.
- Personal interaction with your tutors and doubt clearing sessions.
- All sessions and notes are online for easy access.
- The amount you spend on online courses is very less compared to offline coachings and what they offer.
- You get to do all your studies from the comfort of your home. You won’t have to miss the delicious food your mother makes for you.
- You will have more time to study and less time to worry about when your next lecture is going to start.
Now is the time to realise that we need to stay inside our homes and that too for a very long time so, let’s embrace the online way of life and without wasting our time #GHARSESTUDYKARONA.
Below is the video of Karan sir (Quant Expert) explaining the perks of Online coaching over offline.
We also provide free mock tests on various examinations related to banking, SSC, Defence and more.
Please subscribe to our new Youtube channel Bank Bee for Bank PO and SSC preparation.
Also Read:займ мигом на картузайм без телефонаонлайн займ на карту до 200000