The UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer (EO/AO) Interview 2021 is expected to be held in late December. Now that you have successfully cleared the UPSC EPFO written Recruitment Test, we hope you have nose-dived into your Interview preparation.
In this article, we are going to go over the UPSC EPFO EO/AO Interview details and try to understand how you can prepare for it effectively.
Why Prepare for an Interview?
Interviews are a very important part of any selection process. However, unfortunately, over the years we have observed that aspirants take these Interviews very lightly. They misguidedly understand these to be a chit-chat session before they are offered the job/admission. If you feel that way as well, we would like to tell you that you could not be farther from the truth.
UPSC EPFO EO/AO Interview Details
- The Interview will be held for 100 marks.
- It will carry 25% of weightage with respect to the entire selection process. So the weightage of the written exam to the Interview is 75:25.
UPSC EPFO EO/AO Interview Preparation
- Firstly, and most importantly, give your Interview preparation its due importance. Do not think you will “wing it” on the day of the Interview.
- Read up about the organization, the job profile and other information related to it.
- Be prepared with answers to some standard questions like:
- Why should we select you?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why are you the best candidate for this job?
- Expect the unexpected. In contrast to the last point, you can never really expect what you may be asked in an Interview. Moreover, if you are a serious aspirant, we’re sure you know that UPSC aspirants have all kinds of googlies thrown at them during the Interview.
- In case you are asked a question to which you do not know the answer, politely tell the panel that. Do not try to make stuff up offhand. Please remember the Interview conducting dais consists of a panel of experts.
- Practice with mock interviews.
- In case of any confusion, always seek guidance from experts.
- Develop a sound knowledge of labour laws in India.
- Do not think you can prepare for the Interview in 1 or 2 days before the day of the Interview.
UPSC EPFO EO/AO Interview: Some Other Tips
- Be sure to reach your Interview venue well in advance. Under no circumstance should you be late.
- Be mindful of your posture and body language. Your body language speaks before your words do.
- Make decent eye-contact. Not too much, not too little.
- Dress appropriately.
- There is no pressure to speak in English. Please speak in a vernacular you are comfortable with. The aim is to get your point across.
- Look confident, feel confident.
Got More Queries?
If you have any more queries, it will bode well for you well to take a look at our session with Mr. Sanjiv Pandey on UPSC EPFO EO/AO Interview preparation. Mr. Pandey is a 1994 Batch Civil Servant. He held several offices in the Delhi government and Dadra and Nagar Haveli UT. He resigned from the service in 2011 and since then has been providing life skills sessions.
We wish you the very best always.
At ixamBee, you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for SBI PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.