SSC CGL 2019 Notification Out
Staff Selection Commission or SSC is an organization established on 4th November 1975 to recruit staff for various posts in the various Department and Ministries, Subordinate Offices of the Government of India. Every year SSC comes out with recruitment in various posts and SSC CGL notification is one such recruitment which has always attracted all the candidates who aspire to start their career in the government sector. The SSC CGL notification 2019 has been finally released by SSC on its official website to fill up posts in the Group B and Group C. You can visit the SSC official website and get all the details or can have a look into the important details of SSC CGL 2019 notification mentioned below.
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates And Exam Dates
As the SSC CGL exam 2019 will be conducted in online mode so it is very important that you should be aware of the important dates. The registration for SSC CGL 2019 has started from 22nd October and will remain open till 25th November. After the closing date for applying online for SSC CGL mentioned in the SSC CGL 2019 notification no application will be accepted. You are advised to apply before the end date in order to avoid any problem later. However the payment of the application fee for SSC CGL 2019 can be done offline / online till 27th November.
As SSC CGL 2019 exam will take place in four tier out of which two will be conducted online, third tier will be of pen and paper mode while the last will be physical test which will be decided by the SSC. Each Tier will have different negative marking for wrong answers and final merit will be prepared by the marks obtained in the SSC CGL Tier I, Tier II and Tier III of SSC CGL 2019. For further information you can refer table given below
|SSC CGL online registration Start||22nd October 2019|
|SSC CGL end of registration||25th November 2019|
|SSC CGL last date for online payment||27th November 2019|
|SSC CGL last date for offline challan||27th November 2019|
|SSC CGL last date for payment through challan||29th November 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier I exam date||2nd March to 11th March 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier II and Tier III online exam dates||22nd June to 25th June 2020|
SSC CGL 2019 Education Criteria
Before applying for SSC CGL you should ensure that you possess the necessary education criteria so that your candidature is not rejected at a later stage of SSC CGL recruitment 2019. All post mentioned under SSC CGL notification 2019 requires a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University except few posts which ask for Bachelor’s Degree in specialised subject.
SSC CGL 2019 Age Criteria
The age limit for applying to various posts mentioned in the SSC CGL 2019 notification generally lies between 20 to 30 years i.e. a candidate must not be younger than 20 years and older than 30 years on the date mentioned in the SSC CGL 2019 official notification while for some post the age limit varies. Besides this SSC CGL also provide age relaxation to candidates who comes under reserved category.
SSC CGL 2019 Selection Process
SSC CGL 2019 will be a four phase recruitment process which will be conducted online.
- Tier I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier II – Computer Based Examination
- Tier III – Descriptive Paper of Pen and Paper Mode
- Tier IV – Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test (whichever applicable) / Document Verification
The SSC CGL Tier I consist of General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension, General Intelligence and Reasoning while Tier II of SSC CGL consist of English Language and Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude which is common for all the posts. Paper of Statistics and General Studies (Economics and Finance) in SSC CGL Tier II will take place for some specific posts as mentioned in the official SSC CGL 2019 notification. Tier III of SSC CGL recruitment 2019 will be of descriptive type in Hindi or English consisting of essay / letter / application etc. There will be a skill test followed by document verification after the above process. Marks obtained in each Tier of SSC CGL 2019 will be used as a benchmark for next stage recruitment process of SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2019 Online Application Procedure
The most important part of the SSC CGL recruitment 2019 is how to apply and what documents to keep ready before applying. Since SSC CGL 2019 will only accept online application so below is the procedure that can be followed.
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the registration form and fill all the details asked.
- Password and Registration ID is generated which should be noted down.
- Upload latest photograph and signature of the dimension mentioned in the SSC CGL 2019 notification.
- Use your credentials i.e. password and registration id to login again and fill the second part of SSC CGL 2019 application form.
- Fill all the details and verify the information filled in the application form of SSC CGL 2019.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Take out the print out of the SSC CGL 2019 application form for future use.
SSC CGL 2019 Preparation Strategy
The most important aspect to clear any competitive exam is to have a proper strategy and action plan to follow. Create your own schedule and follow it rigorously. Some basic tips below can help you further-
- Firstly understand the syllabus of SSC CGL 2019.
- Devise a schedule or plan and stick to it but be flexible for any change as per time demands.
- Read only standard books as information given in them are absolutely correct and they will not confuse you.
- Makes your own notes and do not try to copy anyone because each individual is unique in themselves.
- Do not study continuously for longer hours as it will only drain your energy and memory skills.
- Take short breaks and refresh your mind by doing what you like to do in your leisure time.
- Keep yourself updated on the latest happening around the world.
- Go through previous year question papers to know the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Do not flood your mind with various topics at one go. Be slow but regular.
- Do not get disheartened if you are scoring low in the online mock test. Always remember these mock tests are not your final score they are just tools to help you in your preparation so that you come out with flying colours on the examination day.
These were some basic tips that you should include in your daily routine for SSC CGL 2019 preparation. You can create your own strategy and follow it. ixamBee is always there to help you nurture your dreams and therefore it provides SSC CGL Mock Test to enhance your preparation. So do not wait, just start your preparation with proper strategy as the saying goes –
“WITHOUT STRATEGY, EXECUTION IS AIMLESS. WITHOUT EXECUTION, STRATEGY IS USELESS.”
росмикрокредит займэкспресс займ на карту без провероксмс финанс первый займ