LIC ADO Exam 2019
LIC has been one of the best employers and workplaces in India since the start. Apart from the banking sector, the insurance sector has been at the top priority for any job aspirant. LIC has been at the top in the insurance sector, whether it is about providing jobs or providing services. Therefore, it is not difficult to think that a job in LIC holds a lot of value. LIC had recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). A large number of candidates must have applied for the post as LIC ADO is an important and popular post. While the notification was released long back, the first phase of the LIC ADO 2019 Exam is expected to be held on 6th & 13th July. The admit card/call letter for the same will be released shortly on the official website of LIC. It is understood that as there is less time left for the exam, all applicants need to increase the pace of their preparation. Let us first have an overview of the type or pattern of the LIC ADO 2019 Examination.
LIC ADO 2019 Exam Pattern
LIC announced more than 8000 vacancies for the post of ADO in various zones of India. It will conduct an online examination for the post of ADO and is held in three phases. LIC ADO 2019 Prelims is scheduled to be conducted on 6th & 13th July. Therefore, we do not have much time left for the same. LIC ADO 2019 Exam will consist of Prelims, Mains & Interview. The Preliminary exam will consist of three tests of Reasoning, Numerical Ability & English Language. Let’s have a look at the detailed Prelims exam pattern.
|S.No||Sections||No.of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language||30||**30||20 minutes|
** The test of English will be qualifying in nature.
LIC ADO Prelims 2019: 10 Days Preparation Tips
LIC ADO 2019 Prelims is approaching and all applicants must be preparing to give their best on the final day. To be able to study well and to perform well are two very different things. You need to be thorough in the preparation of all the subjects of you wish to ace the exam. You have only 10 days left that will decide your fate now. The preliminary stage of any banking or insurance exam is almost similar which brings you an advantage. Being an exam season currently, most of the candidates must be in regular touch with their studies and preparation. LIC ADO also follows a similar pattern as in other banking/insurance exams, as far as Phase I is concerned. When you qualify Phase I, you move an inch closer to your success. As there are only 10 days left for the LIC ADO Prelims Exam, you need to follow some quick tips for preparation. We make it easier for you by bringing some useful points related to LIC ADO preparation strategy.
- Not less,not more: Though there still are 10 days left for the LIC ADO 2019 Prelims Exam, it is ample of time if you want to revisit all that you have studied by far. 10 Days time is enough for your last-minute revision but not good enough to start learning something new.
- Catch-up with the old: For topics / chapters that you picked up at the start of your preparation, it’s time you pick them up again and review.
- Reschedule: As you have just last 10 days left at hand, you need to make some reasonable changes in your preparation plan. If possible, make a whole new time-table which focuses on your last minute requirements. You need to utilise your time accordingly now.
- Ignorance is not Bliss: You may feel you have enough time at hand and you might tend to ignore some of the important topics in which you presently feel confident but it may cost you later. Therefore, it is good to go according to your plan and pay equal attention to all subjects.
- Subject of Concern: If you do not allot equal time and give proper attention to each subject, it may concern you later. Thus, it is advised to concentrate on each subject.
- Practice is the Key: Talking about all the sections: English, Reasoning or Numerical Ability, you can not afford to ignore practice.
- English contains Grammar which can be improved through practice of various exercises.
- Reasoning contains puzzles and other condition based questions that can also be improved through practice.
- Numerical Ability is completely dependent on practice. Perfection in solving questions comes only through regular practice.
- Be Wise & Revise: Do not ignore the importance of revision at any cost. If you don’t revise what all you study, your complete preparation may go in vain. Human mind needs regular brushing up when it comes to knowledge & information.
- Qualifying, but to Qualify: Though English is qualifying in nature and the marks obtained here will not be considered in the shortlisting but you can not still afford to ignore the subject. If you fail to qualify in the subject, your overall performance will not matter at all. Your selection process will come to a halt. Thus, to avoid such a condition, it will be better to take the subject seriously and aim to qualify it.
- Give Mock & Don’t Get Mocked: If you want to get selected in LIC ADO Prelims and don’t want to get mocked later, you shall practice online mock tests regularly. Online mock tests not only give you a complete feel of the real exam but also help you stay updated regarding any new changes or updates in the exam pattern. They also help in increasing your knowledge and analysing your weak & strong points.
- Take Time: In the preparation phase, it is very important to pay attention to yourself too. Do not neglect your personal well-being and mental health in the process. You need to maintain good health & sound state of mind till the day of the exam.
While you follow all the above mentioned tips, you should realize that irrespective of your extent of preparation, your mental state on the actual day of the exam will decide your fate. Thus, do not forget the importance of staying calm and composed on the exam day. Stay confident and avoid getting nervous on the exam day as it may ruin your chances of selection.
Don’t forget: ‘Thorough PREPARATION makes its own LUCK’
All The Best!!
Get Free Online Test Series, Daily GK Update, PIB Current Affairs, Banking Awareness as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs. займ по паспортуэкспресс займ онлайнзайм срочно онлайн