- 1 IBPS PO Prelims 2021 Admit Card Out
- 2 IBPS PO 2021-22 Exam Calendar
- 3 IBPS PO Vacancy
- 4 IBPS PO 2021-22 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Important Points to Remember
- 6 IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Exam Pattern
- 7 ixamBee: One-Stop Solution for All Government Exams
- 8 Also read
IBPS PO Prelims 2021 Admit Card Out
The IBPS PO Prelims 2021 admit card has been released on November 20, 2021. Registered candidates can log in to their accounts with their Registration No/Roll No and Password/DOB details to download their call letters.
The exam will be held on December 4 and 11, 2021.
We hope this announcement will serve as a wake up call for you. Its time to pull yourself together because there is no time to lose.
Take an IBPS PO Prelims Free Mock Test.
IBPS PO 2021-22 Exam Calendar
|Application Window + Application Fees payment||October 20, 2021- November 10, 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2021|
|Pre-exam Training||November/December 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 4, 2021 & December 11, 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||January 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS PO Vacancy
Take a look at the vacancies released for each bank below.
Please note: The vacancies are for the year 2022-23.
|Bank of Baroda||0|
|Bank of India||588|
|Bank of Maharashtra||400|
|Central Bank of India||620|
|Indian Overseas Bank||98|
|Punjab National Bank||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||427|
|Union Bank of India||912|
Take a look at the category-wise break-up of IBPS PO 2021 vacancies.
IBPS PO 2021-22 Exam Eligibility Criteria
|Age Criteria as on October 1, 2021||Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years of age.|
|Educational Qualification as on November 11, 2021||1. A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or, |
2. Any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Please note: The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that they have graduated on or before the day they register for this exam.
Important Points to Remember
- Candidates must make a note that Pre-Exam Training will only be conducted if COVID-19 safety protocols permit.
- To satisfy the age eligibility criteria, a candidate must have been born after October 2, 1991 and before October 1, 2001 (both dates inclusive)
- Age and education relaxations will be offered to reserved categories as applicable.
- Candidates hailing from OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in their application.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2021-22 Exam Pattern
The IBPS PO selection process takes place over 3 stages.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
|Name of test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Name of Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in both the Prelims and the Mains examinations.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the requisite documents or fail during the verification process will be immediately disqualified.
- Descriptive Paper of English Language in the Mains exam may be evaluated by an automated scoring mechanism.
- You will not be allowed to sit for the exam without a valid call letter with a photograph and copy of a photo identity proof (photo-identity proof in original bearing the same name as it appears on the admit card).
Candidates who qualify the Mains exam will be invited for an Interview.
Interview details will be provided in the call letter that will be issued again for selected candidates. They will also be required to produce some documents for verification.
Take a look at the complete IBPS PO 2021-22 Syllabus for this exam.
ixamBee: One-Stop Solution for All Government Exams
IBPS PO Online Course
If you are looking for resources to prepare for this exam, look no further!! ixamBee has got you covered. Our IBPS PO Exclusive Online Course comes with the requisite study material including videos, notes and practice tests coupled with unmatched mentorship that makes it the best study guide for all aspirants.
IBPS PO Free Mock Test
Irrespective of which exam you are preparing for, you should take mock tests very seriously. Particularly, if you are appearing for an exam as challenging and competitive as IBPS PO, there is no way you can leave them out of your preparation.
Moreover, at ixamBee, these are available completely free! For your convenience, we have divided the IBPS PO mock tests between Prelims and Mains:
IBPS PO Previous Year Paper
It is always a good idea to start by going over the previous year paper before you begin your own preparation. Take a look at them below.
Please take a look at the complete break-up of the entire notification below. It will give complete clarity on what to expect from this exam and how to go about it.
If you have any further queries, please leave a comment below.
Team ixamBee wishes you the very best!