The GIC Assistant Manager exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on August 29, 2021. We have listed some tips for you below that will help you maximize your preparation in these last few days before D-Day and finally ace the exam with flying colours.
GIC Assistant Manager 2021 Final Exam Preparation Tips
- Ideally, you should’ve finished the study part of your preparation. Now is the time to revise and practice.
- It would be prudent for you to not begin any new topics for study now. Focus on revising what you have already studied.
- If you have not yet reviewed any GIC AM previous year’s question papers, now would be the time to do it.
- In these final days before your exam, engage in some light reading. For example, if you read the newspaper thoroughly daily, you will not only brush up on your current affairs but it will help you in your Descriptive English paper as well.
- English language is an important subject for this exam since it will be tested in both the objective and descriptive parts of the paper. This is why, if English is not your strong suit, take this time to practice your vocabulary and writing skills.
- As a part of your final revision, you should take some GIC AM free mock tests that will help you understand your overall preparation and allow you to test your answering speed as well. Additionally, attempting full-length test series will give you a feel of the actual examination.
- It is important that you are able to attempt a particular section within its stipulated time-frame. So, while you practice your mock tests, be mindful of the time you take per section. In case, you run out of time in any section, ensure you do not repeat this mistake on the exam day.
- For your General Awareness section, you can refer to the PDF notes that are available on ixamBee’s BeePedia page. These weekly and monthly updates are perfect for your last-minute revision. Furthermore, these are also available in Hindi.
GIC Assistant Manager 2021 General Tips
- In order to perform your best, both your mind and your body need to be well-rested on the day of the examination.
- It is commonplace among students to feel like they do not remember anything that they have studied and/or they are generally under-prepared. Keep the nervousness and self-doubts at bay. You have spent your time studying well.
- Take some time off, especially the last couple of days before the exam to rest. Your mind and body both need rest after this grueling period of tireless study. Tiredness and lethargy will cloud your thoughts and hamper your ability to think clearly.
- Prepare the bag you will carry, on the evening before the exam, that is on August 28 itself. Do not forage for things in the morning.
- Do not carry any items more than necessary to the exam center.
- Download the GIC AM 2021 admit card and keep it in your bag so you don’t forget.
- Remember to wear your mask and maintain adequate distance from each other at the exam center. Follow all COVID safety-related protocols at the center.
- Lastly, believe in yourself and your capabilities.
Once you are done with Phase 1 of the exam on August 29, 2021, you should start your interview preparation immediately after a brief break. Take a couple of days to relax and to enjoy yourself but do not wait for the results to be out to start your interview preparation. Besides, we at ixamBee believe in you and we know that you are going to make it through all the way!
If you missed the bus this year, do not worry! You can take the exam next year. However, it is never too early to start your preparation which is why start your preparation with our GIC AM Online Course today! Our vast study resources in addition to expert faculty guidance will leave you with no option but to excel at the exam.
So, all the very best! Go get ‘em!
At ixamBee you can find free Online Test Series, GK updates in the form of BeePedia, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD, and Other Government Jobs.