Read here the best tips for ESIC SSO 2022 Reasoning preparation with ESIC SSO syllabus, important topics and how to prepare for ESIC SSO.
The ESIC SSO recruitment 2022 is going on at present. Now that the applications are done, we hope you are spending all your time in ESIC SSO 2022 exam preparation. In this article, we will go over in detail the complete preparation strategy for ESIC SSO 2022 Reasoning Preparation. We will first go over the Reasoning syllabus and then understand the Important Reasoning topics for ESIC SSO.
We will also learn the best Reasoning preparation tips that will help you clear this exam successfully.
Important Points about ESIC SSO Reasoning Preparation
- The reasoning sections will be assessed in both Prelims and the Mains.
- In the ESIC SSO Prelims exam, 35 questions will be asked on Reasoning whereas, in the Mains, 60 questions will be asked.
- The standard of assessment for the Mains exam will be more difficult than the Prelims.
- You must familiarize yourself with what to expect in this exam by reviewing the ESIC SSO Previous Year Question Papers
Also see: ESIC SSO Exam Pattern 2022
ESIC SSO 2022 Reasoning Syllabus
Take a look at the Reasoning syllabus for the ESIC SSO exam in the table below.
|Alphanumeric Series||Order and Ranking||Dictionary-Based Question|
|Seating Arrangement/Puzzle||Coding-Decoding||Blood Relations|
|Critical Reasoning||Directions and Distances||Data Sufficiency|
ESIC SSO 2022 Reasoning Topic-wise Break Up
Take a look at the table below to understand how many questions are expected per topic. This will help you prepare for the exam accordingly.
|Topic||Expected No. of Questions|
ESIC SSO 2022 Reasoning Preparation Tips
- Now that you are aware of the kind of questions that you will be asked in the exam, you must study in a way that you get proper time to cover all the important topics.
- You must solve 2-3 Puzzles/Seating Arrangement problems each, every day.
- The aforementioned are 2 of the most scoring topics in this section.
- You will be asked questions on Mathematical or Coding Inequalities.
- 2-3 questions on Statement and Conclusion will be asked.
- Solve 10 questions on Syllogism every day. Using Venn Diagrams is the best method to solve Syllogism problems correctly and quickly.
- Questions on Coding can be asked on Number Coding, Letter Coding, Symbol Coding, or Substitution Coding.
- Practice is the only way to ensure you score well in this section.
- Be sure to take ESIC SSO mock tests every few days, for example, every weekend, to review your performance.
ESIC SSO Mock Tests
The best way to supplement any exam preparation is to take good-quality mock tests from time to time. At ixamBee, you can avail of these tests completely free. Follow the links given below to take an ESIC SSO practice test today!
If you want to know more about the ESIC SSO Exam 2022, you can find all the details you need on our website!
We wish you the best!