Bank of Baroda has rolled out notification for the post of Specialist Officers. A total of 913 vacancies have been announced by Bank of Baroda for BOB SO 2018. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who want to join India’s International Bank for a challenging and progressive career as BOB SO. Salary and other benefits are approximately Rs.68,000/-, Rs.84,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- per month for Scale I, Scale II and Scale III officers respectively in a Metro center. The posts released require you to hold a Bachelor Degree in Law, MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing / Sales / Retail / Finance, Graduation in any stream (recognized/approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) depending on the post you apply. Start your preparation now for BOB SO 2018 exam.
- 1 Let’s look at the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer exam pattern first:
- 2 Click, Bank of Baroda SO Exam Notification, to know more about Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Exam details.
- 3 Watch, SYLLOGISM Part-1, to learn about Syllogisms.
Let’s look at the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer exam pattern first:
Knowing about the exam pattern is the first thing you need to do when preparing for an examination. It helps you with planning and strategize in a better way.
Click, Bank of Baroda SO Exam Notification, to know more about Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Exam details.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1.||Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
You need to keep in mind that there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer Exam.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer Exam date is not announced yet, however, exam is tentatively scheduled at end of January 2019. Now, as we know the Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer Exam Pattern, let us look into how to go about planning our preparation during the days left for the exam.
Let us look into preparation strategies for each section:
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer REASONING Preparation Strategy
Reasoning section analyses your logical skills. You need to have a thorough understanding of the basics and fundamentals to clear this section.
- If you have not started preparing for this section, start right now. Every day, allocate time to study Reasoning.
- Segregate your strong and weak areas and work upon them
- Practice more puzzles to understand the logic applied in solving each puzzle, this will help you in solving puzzles quickly in the exam.
- When solving Syllogisms, read the given statements clearly and if needed multiple times, as Syllogism is more about understanding the statements correctly and choose the correct answers.
- When solving Data Sufficiency, have the complete understanding of tables, charts, graphs etc., we are not sure in which form the questions will be asked. Therefore, having a thorough knowledge of all forms will be very useful.
- Attempts as many mock tests as you can and try to attempt questions with different difficulty levels. After you attempt each mock test, analyze your performance as to where have you gone wrong.
Watch, SYLLOGISM Part-1, to learn about Syllogisms.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer ENGLISH LANGUAGE Preparation Strategy
English is required not only to crack the exam but also as a means of formal communication to convince the other side of the interview table about your abilities, skills, and personality. Start your preparation right away as the English Language needs lots and lots of practice.
- Get the notion out of your mind that English is impossible.
- Make it a practice of reading newspaper daily. It not only improves your English language but also your knowledge of current affairs. It also enhances your writing and vocabulary
- Brush up all the grammar rules once. Practice questions on each topic such as error spotting error/error detection, phrase replacement etc.
Reading Comprehension is an important topic in English Language and to ace this topic you need to Learn to read fast and faster, which can happen only if you have a regular and good practice of reading. Try to read according to the questions asked, if you think a question would take a long time, just skip it.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE Preparation Strategy
Your problem-solving skills, speed, and accuracy are checked in this section.
- Brush up all the concepts and formulae. Make notes of all formulae for last minute revision
- Practice different types of questions to increase accuracy and speed.
- Go through the solution of each question to learn about alternate methods of solving a problem.
- Practice as many mock tests as possible to enhance your problem-solving skills, speed, and accuracy.
Bank of Baroda (BOB) Specialist Officer PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE Preparation Strategy
Professional Knowledge covers questions from Marketing, Trade, Banking, and Finance. Go through different books, watch videos pertaining to these topics. Refer previous year papers to know the type of questions asked, difficulty level and all. Practice mock tests to analyze your performance in the Professional Knowledge section.
As we all know, there are no secrets to success, preparation is the key to success. Start your preparations now and get ahead of the competition.
ALL THE BEST!!!!