Query Detail : IBPS SO (IT|AFO|HR|Marketing) Pre
I'm preparing for IBPS SO.. sir I what books should i refer to for mains preparation? ?
Mounika Vungarala, August 30th 2019,
IBPS SO (IT|AFO|HR|Marketing) Pre
Please share in which stream you are applying.
We have online course complete for IBPS SO- AFO & soon we are launching course for IBPS SO - IT officer. So you can watch the demo of AFO as prelims will be same for All.
By studying books you may not be able to clear the exam in first attempts, because -
- There are too many books required to cover the syllabus. There is phase 1 and phase 2 and the book-list is huge.
- Phase 1 preparation requires lot of practice and mastering picking right questions and skipping lenghy questions.
Clearing IBPS SO in the first attempt is realistic target as the exam is mostly objective in nature. Some important points are:
- You need to follow the right strategy as per your existing skills and knowledge.
- Study only what is required for the exam. Previous years' questions will help in giving the direction.
- Phase 1 is very tough competition. Strong fundamentals and regular practice is the key. All studies for phase 2 will go waste if you cannot clear phase 1.
- Need to practice English descriptive in phase 2 , don't take it lightly. Need to practice writing.
- call 9205524028 for more details.